Sep 17, 2015

Kiko Haul


Hello dears!

As you might know already if you follow me on instagram or read my last post, last week during my trip to Setúbal I went on a little splurge at Kiko, so now I'm going to share with you what I purchased.



 Infinity Eyeshadow - 210 Satin Brick 2€40

 Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow - 25 Light Taupe 6€90




Intensely Lavish Lipstick - 01 Lusty Peony 6€90

 Power Pro Nail Lacquer - 04 Rose Sand 4€90

When I got to the check out line to pay the girl told me about this deal going on where if you spent over 25€ you'd get an eyeliner from the new line for free, And lucky me my purchase was exactly 25€ not even one cent above --'


 Gel Look 2€90

The girl suggested this top coat, once I was buying a nailpolish, and I ended up bringing it. 
The eyeliner I picked was the Color Definition Eyeliner and Kajal in 01 Darling Butter (which I forgot to photograph, but you can see in the pictures with all the products at the beginning).


From left to right: lipstick, eyeyliner, eyeshadow stick, eyeshadow.

Here are the swatches of the products, sorry the quality isn't the best, I'll do a post showing a look using these products as well as the nail products :)





1 comment

  1. Davam jeito por cá essas coisinhas.

    Isabel Sá
    http://brilhos-da-moda.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

© Monica Gomes. Design by Fearne.