Dec 26, 2015

What I Got for Christmas

Hello dears! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and enjoyed the time you spent with your loved ones. I've been so lazy to write in here but I thought I'd share with you my favorite gifts I was lucky enough to receive this year :)



From my two secret santas I got a H&M gift card and a Mango tiny cross body bag which I loved!





From my boss I got this cool Sephora eyeshadow palette and the Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs perfume which has been on my wishlist forever! #blessed





My parents (and most of my family members) got me money and also this box of heaven *-* My fave kind of almond treats yumm!



My sister and I talked about picking some stuff online and paying for each others orders but we ended up buying our own ahaha off course she went with books and I picked makeup... I'll show you what I got in a next post :)

But anyway, what was your favorite present this year? Comment down below, I'm curious.

Post a Comment

© Monica Gomes. Design by Fearne.