Nov 1, 2017

Dear November, please bring me the sweater weather! Fall Wishlist

 
Hello loves!
Almost five months later I'm finally back. This (not so) little break from the blog took place because I got a new job which came with a few adjustments in my schedule and routine but I feel like I'm finally settled, happy with where I'm at and ready to embrace this little project of mine back :)

Last time I've posted in here it was the beginning of Summer and I had just come back from my trip to Milan (Travel Diary here) and now in a blink of the eye we're in November, can you believe it?

Time flies by so fast, Christmas is right around the corner and soon it will be 2018 *major gasp*
Sadly the weather in Portugal isn’t coping with me... the days still feel like summer, I can’t wear my cozy sweaters and get in the holidays spirit!


 
But last month I took a little trip to London and I got a little taste of Fall, walking in the parks with a big coat on, a warm beverage and nutty pastry in hand and gorgeous leaf backdrops! Let me know if you’d like to see a London Travel Photo Diary as well, I took thousands of pictures as usual ahah

Anyway, I’m so excited for the cooler weather to finally arrive and off course I have a huge Fall Wishlist, here are some of the pieces - one of the sweaters already lives in my closet, head over to my instagram to find out which one!
https://static.pullandbear.net/2/photos/2017/I/0/1/p/9751/306/802/02/9751306802_2_6_1.jpg?t=1505295517294Image 1 of HERRINGBONE SCARF from Zara
Sweater | Jacket | Sweater | Coat | Sweater | Scarf

Is it cool enough to wear these pieces where you live? What’s on your fall wishlist?
Let me know down below!

Thank you for reading,

3 comments

  1. Aww o esquilinho, que amor! Agora já está a ficar mais fresquinho, já dá para pensar em camisolas quentinhas. Gostei imenso da amarela. <3
    Beijinhos, The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Os esquilos do Hyde Park são super sociáveis ahah
      É mesmo linda, tenho de ir buscá-la :)
      Beijinhos

      Delete
  2. saudades de londres! e adorei o casaco :D

    https://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

© Monica Gomes. Design by Fearne.