Dec 8, 2017

Christmas 2017 Wishlist

xmas 2017 wishlist


Hello loves! 
How have you been?
Today I bring you a post for all my Secret Santas out there (or any of you who might want to ship some presents to my door - comment down below and I’ll text you my address *joking*)
Anyway this is a collection of things I wouldn’t mind finding under my Christmas tree and I thought I’d share it with you because maybe you can use it as a Gift Guide (last year's) to help you get the perfect present for the beauty, fashion or home interior lover in your life!

Beauty bits:
Ever since I got my hands on the Huda Beauty liquid matte in Trendsetter, Bombshell has been on my wishlist, same goes for the Hoola bronzer, which I’ve been using everyday in the miniature version. The NARS eyeshadow duo is on my list since my birthday and recently I’ve been wanting to try Caudalie’s Beauty Elixir.. how cute is the Christmas packaging?

Fashion bits:
In the clothes department I’ve really really really been craving a long masculine cut grey coat! And as for accessories, minimal jewelry is a constant in my life.. and I’m in need of some dainty gold earrings and rose gold watch :)

Home/lifestyle bits:
I love my home decor pieces and Tiger has an amazing gold lamp and copper wire baskets I’ve been eyeing!
Also I’ve yet to find the perfect 2018 agenda, it has never been so hard ugh
A fancy mug, a candle, a trendy phone case, cutesy stationary and desk accessories are always a good idea, just saying!

Thank you for reading,
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments

  1. Quero imenso experimentar Huda Beauty! Espero que recebas tudinho. <3
    Beijinhos, www.thefancycats.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Também posso ter tudo? ahah adorei.
    Beijinhos
    http://virginiaferreira91.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Algumas destas coisas vinham mesmo a calhar eheh

    Beauty and Fashion | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

© Monica Gomes. Design by Fearne.