Jan 3, 2016

Maquillalia Haul

Hi again! Hope all of you had an amazing holiday season :) It's surreal that we're already in 2016, can you believe how fast last year went by?



Anyway, today I'm writing to show you what I bought on Maquillalia (which was supposed to be my sister's Christmas gift ahah). I placed the order online during the black friday sales because the prices were really inviting, and I really wanted to try some Maybelline stuff that's always so overpriced at my local drugstores.



I got The Nudes eyeshadow pallete (8,44€) and I'm really happy with the color range, the pigmentation, how it has shimmery and matte shades. It's a very pretty pallete and very wearable on a daily basis :)









I also got a Color Sensational lipstick in 342 Mauve Mania (3,89€), such a beautiful shade and creamy texture for such an incredible price!







Everyone has been talking about the Lash Sensational Mascara so I had to give it a go! I got the black one (6,49€) not the waterproof kind, because I usually have a hard time removing eye makeup --' I haven't tried it properly but I was glad it has a rubber wand.





I also ordered the Instant Age Rewind Eraser in Nude (5,84€), which turned out to be a little dark for me. I use it to cover up spots and redness but it's not brightening enough to use on the undereyes.





Lastly, Makeup Revolution had a deal going on where you got 3 products and only paid for 2, so I got the Powder brush (4,49€) and the Contour brush (3,79€) and got the Stippling brush for free.

Overall I think I got all products for amazing prices and I was very happy with the service at Maquillalia. The package arrived super fast and in great conditions and I even received a sample shampoo and two kinds of tea, which I've yet to try :)


Post a Comment

© Monica Gomes. Design by Fearne.