Dec 1, 2016

Zoeva Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette Review + Swatches


Hello everyone! How have you been?
I was hoping to get my hands on the new Zoeva Caramel Melange Eyeshadow Palette this past Black Friday so I could do a side to side comparison with this beauty, but since it sold out on Maquillalia (yet I still managed to spend over 60€) I'm just bringing you a review of the Zoeva Cocoa Blend.

I got this palette in the end of September and it has been my staple eyeshadow palette this fall alongside with the NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Warm Nudes (check out my beauty haul here).

The only product I've ever owned from the brand is the Rose Golden Blush Palette which I really like and you can read more about here, but these eyeshadows made me fall in love with Zoeva. They are velvety smooth, with great pigment and super easy to blend, and the color selection allows you to create beautiful looks!


Here are some swatches in natural light and with flash:

The shimmer shades, top to bottom - Pure Ganache, Sweeter End, Warm Notes, Subtle Blend, Delicate Acidity and Infusion.

  The matte shades, left to right - Bitter Start, Substitute for Love, Freshly Toasted, Beans are White.

As I said before, this palette made me fall in love with Zoeva and since I got this my little collection has grown a bit more, I now own five Rose Golden Vol. 2 Brushes (110: Face Shape, 114: Luxe Face Focus, 223: Petit Eye Blender, 228: Luxe Crease, 232: Luxe Classic Shader) a Lip Crayon in Second Chance and a Highlighting Strobe Gel in Halo.


What about you? Do you own any product from Zoeva? 
Thank you for reading!

9 comments

  1. adorooooo, ja andei de olho nela!

    https://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... This looks really nice... I really like your Blog =D

    nobelicme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro essa paleta, tem cores lindíssimas!! E esse pincel da Makeup Revolution é mesmo lindo!!
    Gostei muito de conhecer o teu blog, já sigo! :)
    Beijinhos
    http://universodamarta.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. That palette looks awesome, I love the colours!

    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog ^^
    www.infashionchains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. É linda! Tenho que experimentar uma paleta da marca!

    Beauty and Fashion | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

© Monica Gomes. Design by Fearne.