May 8, 2017

Top 10 under 10 #affordablebeauty


Hello loves!
How have you been? Life has been quite busy lately, a lot happening.. goodbyes, new beginnings, countdown to a trip (travel diary coming next) so I've been lacking on the blog, but today is the day.. And I bring you a Top 10 under 10, a collection of my favorite products all under the 10€ mark!
Let's see it...

 
My #1 aka my holy grail - the Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer in Light (7.99€, Maquillalia). I use this product pretty much everyday, it helps me with my undereye bags and any spots or redness around my face, I rarely leave the house without it, sometimes even on its own.
 


The #2 has to be the Makeup Revolution Radiant Light Highlighter in Breathe (5.95€, Maquillalia). I picked this baby up because Makeup Revolution claimed it was Khloé Kardashian's favorite highlighter and let me tell you I've fallen in love with it and use it religiously. This powder highlighter is very subtle, giving my skin the perfect amount of glow for everyday, but it can also be built up for a more intense result. 



The #3 is my favorite mascara, Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara in Black (7.99€, Maquillalia), for me this beats all the mascaras I've tried yet, including way more expensive alternatives such as Too Faced's Better Than Sex.

The rest of my top 10 comes in no particular order.

 
Garnier's Micellar Water All In One 125ml (1.35€, Maquillalia). I like this product a lot, I usually use it as a tonic after removing my makeup and cleansing my face to make sure it is completely clean and free of makeup, or I simply apply it to the face on those no makeup days when I'm feeling oily and in need of a refreshment.

 
The first lip product I'm gonna talk about is Sleek's Matte Me Liquid Lipstick in Birthday Suit (6.49€, Maquillalia), my favorite liquid matte lipstick formula and color, match made in heaven!



Another favorite of mine is NYX's Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm, beautiful color, comfortable wear.

Also among my favorites is Essence's Lipliner in In the Nude (1.29€, Wells). This super affordable lipliner glides super smoothly on the lips, the color is my perfect kind of nude and it lasts really well without smudging. So far from all the lipliners I've tried including Primark, Kiko and Kylie Cosmetics, only the Huda Beauty Bombshell beats this Essence one!


Next we have the ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadows (5$, ColourPop). I love all the colors and all the finishes I've tried (check out my ColourPop Haul to know more about them), the formula is super buttery and easy to blend, a dream to work with, worth every penny - which is a bargain to begin with!

Also from ColourPop, the Ultra Satin Lip in Alyssa also made it to my top (6$, ColourPop). I prefer this formula to the matte one which can be a bit drying, on the contrary the satin is super comfortable, very pigmented and not too shiny for my liking, plus this shade is beautiful, the perfect mauvy pinky nude. 


Lastly, is the most expensive item on this list, the Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso (9.19€, Maquillalia), this shade is very versatile because supposedly you can use it as a blush, bronzer or even highlight, you can build it up or blend it down. I usually apply it as a blush gently swiping it over the cheeks, it is very velvety and let me tell you I put it up there next to NARS Orgasm.

 
And we're done! 10 amazing products under 10€ and two learned lessons:
1 - You don't need to spend a ton of money to get good quality products and achieve the perfect look.
2 -  I shop waaaay too much at Maquillalia.com ahah

Hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading,

9 comments

  1. Que boas escolhas minha querida. Confesso que tenho muitos destes produtos :p

    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE // INSTAGRAM //

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quero tanto pôr as mãos no Luminoso! Óptimas escolhas!

    Marta Rodrigues, Majestic

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Alyssa e esse baked blush da milani também se tornaram favoritos para mim! E fiquei de olho nesse iluminador *-*
    Beijinhos, The Fancy Cats | Japan Candy Box Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoro todos os produtos! Só me falta experimentar o iluminador :P
    Opa a Colourpop é tao viciante mas a alfandega leva-me o dinheiro todo =(

    Beijinhos =) Pink Ivory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estas fotos ficaram lindas, adorei!
    Love, M
    www.blackrosebyannluck.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Também gosto bastante dessa máscara da Maybelline, tenho imensa curiosidade em experimentar as sombras da Colourpop!
    Beijinho
    http://adiaryb.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Essas sombras da colorpoup são lindas, adoro a cor do batom da nyx e da sleek :)
    Um beijinho*
    Blog | Facebook | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parecem ser todos produtos ótimos :)

    http://myfashionsenseblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ando com imensa vontade de comprar essas sombras e o batom da ColourPop, têm cores lindas!
    Kiss, Mariana Dezolt
    Messy Hair, Don’t Care

    ReplyDelete

© Monica Gomes. Design by Fearne.